A deep dive into the metrics, channels, and the ROI of Digital Banking Transformation for financial services. “Moving the Needle” white paper.
A glimpse of what is inside the Digital Banking Transformation White Paper:
While most banks and credit unions have had a digital transformation on their roadmap, the COVID pandemic has speed up the need to create digital first experiences. How can you build face to face branch like experiences? In this White Paper, “Digital Banking Transformation: Moving the Needle”, you’ll learn why leading bank executives have made the 300% ROI in video banking a top priority in 2021.
- What are customer expectations and satisfaction levels by channel? See the metrics and how your financial institution measures up in your current state.
- 59% of customers said they opened a deposit account online in 2020. How do you compete with direct banks and increase your online conversion rates by 4x?
- Do you have a digital lobby on your website so your customers can video chat with someone centralized or in a branch? Find out how much video chat and online collaboration helps with online conversation rate and reduces new account opening abandonment rates.
- How do you create branch-like experiences (face-to-face) anywhere and anytime for banking prospects and customers? What are top implementation areas to immediate move the needle in marketing, sales and servicing?
- What are the Top 10 Reasons executives are implementing video banking? Find out.
- Playbook for the top areas and product lines to move the needle in acquisition.
- Playbook for the top areas and product lines to increase wallet share and product lines in servicing your customers.