This video banking best practices white paper will not only show you where the top opportunity areas are throughout your organization, where to start, and what ROI you should expect — but also how to be successful in your implementation of video banking.
A glimpse of what is inside the Video Banking Best Practices white paper:
- How The Pandemic Accelerated Digital Adoption
- What is Video Banking?
- Video Banking is NOT Video Conferencing or Video ITMs
- Why the Rise in Video Banking?
- In Your Customers Shoes: They Value Convenience & Time
- Top 10 Reasons Executives Are Implementing Video Banking
- Digital Experiences Throughout the Entire Journey
- Creating High-Touch, Face-to-Face Engagements
- Top Video Banking Applications
- Optimize Staffing Across Locations
- Video Banking For Digital Servicing
- Video Banking For Digital Acquisition
- Video Banking is Moving the Needle
- Key Ingredients for a Successful Video Banking Strategy
- Video Banking ROI
- 100% White Labeled Customer Experience
- Beyond 1:1 Video Calls
Increase your online conversion rates and application throughput rates with digital customer acquisition in banking and financial services.
Learn how video banking can increase conversion:
Reduce Incomplete Applications
Reduce application abandonment rate with video chat + screen share. Proactively guide the experience to increase conversions
Product Questions and Advice
Increase online conversion rates up to 40% with video chat readily available on complex, competitive and high-touch product pages.
Expand digital sales reach beyond physical branch radius. Build high trust face-to-face relationships virtually.
Create memorable relationships vs. phone conversations. 8 out of 10 video banking prospects remember defined characteristics from the conversation vs. 5/10 phone calls cannot remember the name of whom they spoke to.
Cost To Acquire
Reduce costs of channel switching from online to branch to open new accounts. Reduce drop-off rate and support centralized.
Optimize specialized workforce across branch locations and online for immediate new product assistance.