Digital Banking Transformations: Moving the Needle
A deep dive into the metrics, channels, and the ROI for financial services
A glimpse of what is inside the White Paper:
While most banks and credit unions have had digital banking transformations on their roadmap, the COVID pandemic has sped up the need to create digital-first experiences. How can you build face-to-face branch-like experiences? In this White Paper, “Digital Banking Transformation: Moving the Needle”, you’ll learn why leading bank executives have made the 300% ROI in video banking a top priority in 2021.
- What are customer expectations and satisfaction levels by channel? See the metrics and how your financial institution measures up in your current state.
- 59% of customers said they opened a deposit account online in 2020. How do you compete with direct banks and increase your online conversion rates by 4x?
- Do you have a digital lobby on your website so your customers can video chat with someone centralized or in a branch? Find out how much video chat and online collaboration helps with online conversation rate and reduces new account opening abandonment rates.
- How do you create branch-like experiences (face-to-face) anywhere and anytime for banking prospects and customers? What are top implementation areas to immediate move the needle in marketing, sales and servicing?
- What are the Top 10 Reasons executives are implementing video banking? Find out.
- Playbook for the top areas and product lines to move the needle in acquisition.
- Playbook for the top areas and product lines to increase wallet share and product lines in servicing your customers.
Schedule Your Video Banking Demo & Best Practices Discussion
Bank To Them
See how digital video banking without bounds can transform your financial institution in under a week.
“The latest video banking technologies shift the consumer experience to a human and digital delivery service across several delivery channels.”
Jon Erpelding, President, NuSource Financial
Interested in the Video Banking Product Sheet?
Download it to learn more!
Digital Lending The State-of-the-Art Video Approach for Lending as a Service (LaaS) eBook...
Video Banking: Best Practices — From Adoption to Implementation This video banking best practices...
About The pandemic has driven banks and credit unions to make digital bank transformation a top...
Increase your online conversion rates and application throughput rates with digital customer acquisition in banking and financial services.
Learn how video banking can increase conversion:
Reduce Incomplete Applications
Reduce application abandonment rate with video chat + screen share. Proactively guide the experience to increase conversions
Product Questions and Advice
Increase online conversion rates up to 40% with video chat readily available on complex, competitive and high-touch product pages.
Expand digital sales reach beyond physical branch radius. Build high trust face-to-face relationships virtually.
Create memorable relationships vs. phone conversations. 8 out of 10 video banking prospects remember defined characteristics from the conversation vs. 5/10 phone calls cannot remember the name of whom they spoke to.
Cost To Acquire
Reduce costs of channel switching from online to branch to open new accounts. Reduce drop-off rate and support centralized.
Optimize specialized workforce across branch locations and online for immediate new product assistance.