Digital Banking Transformations: Moving the Needle
A deep dive into the metrics, channels, and the ROI for financial services
A glimpse of what is inside the White Paper:
While most banks and credit unions have had digital banking transformations on their roadmap, the COVID pandemic has sped up the need to create digital-first experiences. How can you build face-to-face branch-like experiences? In this White Paper, “Digital Banking Transformation: Moving the Needle”, you’ll learn why leading bank executives have made the 300% ROI in video banking a top priority in 2021.
- What are customer expectations and satisfaction levels by channel? See the metrics and how your financial institution measures up in your current state.
- 59% of customers said they opened a deposit account online in 2020. How do you compete with direct banks and increase your online conversion rates by 4x?
- Do you have a digital lobby on your website so your customers can video chat with someone centralized or in a branch? Find out how much video chat and online collaboration helps with online conversation rate and reduces new account opening abandonment rates.
- How do you create branch-like experiences (face-to-face) anywhere and anytime for banking prospects and customers? What are top implementation areas to immediate move the needle in marketing, sales and servicing?
- What are the Top 10 Reasons executives are implementing video banking? Find out.
- Playbook for the top areas and product lines to move the needle in acquisition.
- Playbook for the top areas and product lines to increase wallet share and product lines in servicing your customers.
Schedule Your Video Banking Demo & Best Practices Discussion
Bank To Them
See how digital video banking without bounds can transform your financial institution in under a week.
“The latest video banking technologies shift the consumer experience to a human and digital delivery service across several delivery channels.”
Jon Erpelding, President, NuSource Financial
Interested in the Video Banking Product Sheet?
Download it to learn more!
Playbook For Success A Guide To Modernizing Digital Experiences With Video Banking Playbook For...
Digital Lending The State-of-the-Art Video Approach for Virtual Lending as a Service (LaaS)...
Video Banking: Best Practices — From Adoption to Implementation This video banking best practices...
Increase your online conversion rates and application throughput rates with digital customer acquisition in banking and financial services.
Learn how video banking can increase conversion:
Reduce Incomplete Applications
Reduce application abandonment rate with video chat + screen share. Proactively guide the experience to increase conversions
Product Questions and Advice
Increase online conversion rates up to 40% with video chat readily available on complex, competitive and high-touch product pages.
Expand digital sales reach beyond physical branch radius. Build high trust face-to-face relationships virtually.
Create memorable relationships vs. phone conversations. 8 out of 10 video banking prospects remember defined characteristics from the conversation vs. 5/10 phone calls cannot remember the name of whom they spoke to.
Cost To Acquire
Reduce costs of channel switching from online to branch to open new accounts. Reduce drop-off rate and support centralized.
Optimize specialized workforce across branch locations and online for immediate new product assistance.